- 1. General
- STORCK MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (hereinafter referred to as Storck) takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and collects, processes and uses your data only in accordance with the standards of the legal data protection regulations.
If links to other pages online are found on this website, this briefing does not apply for data collection and usage on the linked pages, as Storck does not have any kind of influence on their set up and content.
- 2. Type, scope and purpose of data collection, processing and usage
- 2.1 Data
- Storck collects, processes and uses the following personal data according to your actions on our website: your address (title, first and last names, address), your e-mail address, your telephone number, your IP address and furthermore the type and scope of the elements accessed by you as well as the date and time of access.
- 2.2 Website usage
- When you visit our website, temporary connection data (IP address, Cookies, last visited URL, time and date, files accessed) is recorded. Without your specific approval, we only save, process and use your personal data as far as this is necessary for your visit to the website or for contractual purposes, such as the execution of competitions. It can also be processed and used in pseudonymised form for the purposes named under point 2.3.
- 2.3 Use for marketing purposes and for website optimisation
- On the Storck website, data is collected, processed and used with technologies of the provider web trends for marketing and optimisation purposes. For this, Cookies (i.e. small text files that are saved on your computer) can be used to enable the recognition of your internet browser. Usage profiles are created from these files under a pseudonym. If you have not given separate agreement to this, these files are not used to identify you personally and are not combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. IP addresses are only processed and used in this procedure in anonymised form. You can disagree to data collection and saving at any time with immediate effect by setting an "opt-out Cookie" (see point 3.).
Apart from this, Storck uses your inventory data and/or usage data only for advertising, advisory and market research purposes and for needs-based design of the website if you have given your separate consent to this in advance. If Storck requests consent, you are made aware of this separately through a corresponding consent text and box to click on and/or an asterisk mark. You can remove your consent regarding this with Storck at any time in writing or electronically. If you have not given your consent or if you withdraw it, data usage in accordance with this paragraph does not take place. The services from Storck are of course carried out independently of whether you give your consent or remove it.
- 2.4 Other data usage
- The saving, processing and usage of your data beyond this do not take place. Also, in particular, no personal usage profile is created with use of your name or other identification characteristics.
- 2.5 Social Share Buttons
- We use the so-called “two-click solution”, which means that when you visit our website generally no personal information will be shared. Only if you click on one of the social share buttons will information be transmitted to the respective provider.
By activating the social share button, the respective provider will receive information that your browser has accessed a specific page on our website. This occurs even if you do not have an account with the provider or are currently not logged in to this account. This information will be directly transmitted by your browser to the provider’s server, e.g. in the U.S and saved there.
If you are logged in to an account with this provider, they can directly assign the visit to our website to your account. If you interact with the share dialog window (e.g. leaving a comment), the corresponding information will also be directly transmitted to the provider’s server and saved there. This information will be published on the provider’s page and displayed to your contacts. If you do not want the provider to assign the data collected during your visit to our website to your user account, you must log out of this account before the first use of the plug-in.
The social network provider can use this information for advertising, market research and the appropriate use of their website. To this end, the provider creates use-, interests- and relationship profiles to: (1) to analyze your use of our website in relation to advertisements the provider wishes to display on your profile; (2) to inform other users about your activity on our website, and; (3) to offer additional related services from the provider.
Please read the privacy policies of the respective providers for more information on the purpose, scope, further processing and use of the collected data. These privacy policies also contain information regarding your rights and configuration options for the protection of your privacy.
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA
- 3. Right to information, right of objection and right to withdrawal
- On application, we will also inform you of which data is saved about your person, in writing, or at your request also electronically. For this, please contact:
- STORCK MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
- Aurora Tower
14th floor, Office 1401
Media City, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 422 8393
Fax: +971 4 422 8392
- The same applies if you wish to declare cancellation of the storage of your data. We would like to refer you to the fact that you can withdraw in particular any consent by e-mail or letter with immediate effect. In order to contradict the creation of a pseudonymized usage profile, (see under point 2.3) through the setting an opt-out Cookie, click here.