- 1. General
- STORCK MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (hereinafter referred to as Storck) takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and collects, processes and uses your data only in accordance with the standards of the legal data protection regulations.
If links to other pages online are found on this website, this briefing does not apply for data collection and usage on the linked pages, as Storck does not have any kind of influence on their set up and content.
- 2. Type, scope and purpose of data collection, processing and usage
- 2.1 Data
- Storck collects, processes and uses the following personal data according to your actions on our website: your address (title, first and last names, address), your e-mail address, your telephone number, your IP address and furthermore the type and scope of the elements accessed by you as well as the date and time of access.
- 2.2 Website usage
- When you visit our website, temporary connection data (IP address, Cookies, last visited URL, time and date, files accessed) is recorded. Without your specific approval, we only save, process and use your personal data as far as this is necessary for your visit to the website or for contractual purposes, such as the execution of competitions. It can also be processed and used in pseudonymised form for the purposes named under point 2.3.
- 2.3 Use for marketing purposes and for website optimisation
- On the Storck website, data is collected, processed and used with technologies of the provider web trends for marketing and optimisation purposes. For this, Cookies (i.e. small text files that are saved on your computer) can be used to enable the recognition of your internet browser. Usage profiles are created from these files under a pseudonym. If you have not given separate agreement to this, these files are not used to identify you personally and are not combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. IP addresses are only processed and used in this procedure in anonymised form. You can disagree to data collection and saving at any time with immediate effect by setting an "opt-out Cookie" (see point 3.).
Apart from this, Storck uses your inventory data and/or usage data only for advertising, advisory and market research purposes and for needs-based design of the website if you have given your separate consent to this in advance. If Storck requests consent, you are made aware of this separately through a corresponding consent text and box to click on and/or an asterisk mark. You can remove your consent regarding this with Storck at any time in writing or electronically. If you have not given your consent or if you withdraw it, data usage in accordance with this paragraph does not take place. The services from Storck are of course carried out independently of whether you give your consent or remove it.
- 2.4 Other data usage
- The saving, processing and usage of your data beyond this do not take place. Also, in particular, no personal usage profile is created with use of your name or other identification characteristics.
- 2.5 Social Share Buttons
- We deliberately do not include any social plugins on our websites, which already transfer personal data when the website is loaded. Our website only contains links to social networks (e.g. Facebook and Twitter), i.e. when visiting our website no personal data is transmitted to the linked social networks. If, however, you click on a link to one of the social networks, possibly some information (e.g. browser name) may be transmitted to the providers of social networks - as with any Internet link. In case you have an account with the social network in question and are logged in to your account, they can directly assign the visit to our website to your social media account. You may prevent this by logging out before clicking on the link. Please be aware that we have no influence on the contents of the linked websites and the data processing occuring there. The purpose and extent of data collection, processing and usage of data by the social networks as well as the setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the respective provider.
You can find them here:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA
- 3. Right to information, right of objection and right to withdrawal
- On application, we will also inform you of which data is saved about your person, in writing, or at your request also electronically. For this, please contact:
- STORCK MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
- Aurora Tower
14th floor, Office 1401
Media City, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 4 422 8393
Fax: +971 4 422 8392
- The same applies if you wish to declare cancellation of the storage of your data. We would like to refer you to the fact that you can withdraw in particular any consent by e-mail or letter with immediate effect. In order to contradict the creation of a pseudonymized usage profile, (see under point 2.3) through the setting an opt-out Cookie, click here.